Pop Goes Lullaby 7
2. Love Yourself (Lullaby Rendition of Justin Bieber)
3. Cheap Thrills (Lullaby Rendition of Sia)
4. 7 Years (Lullaby Rendition of Lukas Graham)
5. Lips Are Movin (Lullaby Rendition of Meghan Trainor)
6. Faded (Lullaby Rendition of Alan Walker)
7. One Dance (Lullaby Rendition of Drake)
8. Sorry (Lullaby Rendition of Justin Bieber)
9. Work (Lullaby Rendition of Rihanna)
10. Stressed Out (Lullaby Rendition of Twenty One Pilots)
℗ Jammy Jams LLC 2016, © by individual writers as listed within
- CD + DIGITAL COPY
- FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD
ALBUM DOWNLOAD CARD
Great for gifts! Card includes an exclusive download code to redeem all tracks and artwork from album. Card is printed on high quality plastic, same as most retail gift cards.
From children of the ’80s to children of the 2010’s, Eighties Babies 2 will appeal to everyone. Soothing pop lullabies of Madonna, The Cure, The Go-Go's, Tears for Fears and many more will provide a peaceful, yet melodic, sound track for quiet nap. Create new memories for your baby and fondly reminisce about the awesome ’80s. We are sure that Lloyd Dobler would approve.
Jammy Jams is a fun, modern twist on lullabies for parents who strive to create memories with their little ones while teaching them a thing or two about their own style. Soothing sounds of vibraphone, marimba, xylophone, piano, blocks and more performed and arranged by Jeff Bradford, Trampas Ferree and Tim Phillips. Instrumental lullabies that will Hip-Hop, Pop and Rock your baby to sleep!