Lullabylooza: '90s Alternative Goes Lullaby
- Black Hole Sun (Lullaby Rendition of Soundgarden)
- Creep (Lullaby Rendition of Stone Temple Pilots)
- A Girl Like You (Lullaby Rendition of Edwyn Collins)
- Champagne Supernova (Lullaby Rendition of Oasis)
- In The Meantime (Lullaby Rendition of Spacehog)
- Friday I’m in Love (Lullaby Rendition of The Cure)
- Easy (Lullaby Rendition of Faith No More)
- About A Girl (Lullaby Rendition of Nirvana)
- Possum Kingdom (Lullaby Rendition of Toadies)
- Bird Dream of the Olympus Mons (Lullaby Rendition of Pixies)
℗ Jammy Jams LLC 2013, © by individual writers as listed within
- CD + DIGITAL COPY
- FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD
On Lullabylooza: ’90s Alternative Goes Lullaby, Jammy Jams stage dives into the world of ’90s grunge and alternative music. Lullabylooza takes that dirty, crunchy sound and transforms it into soothing, relaxing lullabies to help you and your little one drift off to la la land. From heavy hitters like Soundgarden, Nirvana and Stone Temple Pilots to the more melodic side of alternative like Oasis and The Cure… Jammy Jams covers it all! When baby is restless in the middle of the night and those minutes seem to Creep by, make things Easy, and soothe your baby to sleep with the sounds of Jammy Jams.
Jammy Jams is a fun, modern twist on lullabies for parents who strive to create memories with their little ones while teaching them a thing or two about their own style. Soothing sounds of vibraphone, marimba, xylophone, piano, blocks and more performed and arranged by Jeff Bradford and Tim Phillips. Instrumental lullabies that will Hip-Hop, Pop and Rock your baby to sleep!